1. I have been a leopard girl for as long as I can remember. My grandma bought me a cute little leopard backpack back in the 90's when small backpacks were a thing. I've had leopard leggings, leopard blankets, my grandpa even bought leopard sheets for my long hospital visit! I have never had leopard shoes though.....until now. I'm in love! These little beauties are from Banana Republic and are on sale on-line.
2. Barre Classes- I finally tried out a barre workout at an actual barre studio. Although I am the most inflexible person on earth and I could barely even get my leg onto the bar and once it was on there I just stood there looking at my foot, I still enjoyed it. Trust me just go to a class with me and you feel better about yourself.
3. It's February! The month of pink and red, chocolate, and hearts. What could be more fun? I love that chocolate candy keeps popping up in meetings. I know some people hate Valentines Day but, I love it, I always have. Even the 21 years I was never dating anyone on Valentine's Day. It's just a fun holiday. Pink M&M's are all I really need this month.
4. I am loving my new Anthropologie Quirky Heirloom Throw. I have been eyeing this throw for years, literally. Well the moment I had been waiting for finally happened...it went on sale! And....I had just gotten a gift card for Christmas! Perfect timing for me to finally buy the throw and I love it. Unfortunately it is all sold out now but there are a lot of other good options in the store. It's quite heavy so it does keep me warm even though there are a lot of "holes" in it. It is just a one of kind piece and I know I will keep forever.
5. Lastly, I really enjoyed the snow this week! Waking up to beautiful falling snow is so nice every once in a while. I made myself a big cup of coffee and watched the snow fall before I had to head off to work. You can't really tell from the pictures but snow was falling. I wish I could have enjoyed this all day long but I guess work is kind of important....